Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm a weatherman.....

I'm betting it's gonna be crappy outside this weekend. The reason I say that is because I am off and the last time I was off, I planned a bike ride and we had 35 mph winds.

The "salad for breakfast" diet is going extremely well, I should be back in size 34 jeans by the end of April. In the mean time, I have to go out and buy new suspenders for the pants I wear now because I hate wearing a belt. Not sure what it is about wearing a belt, but I don't like having to wear one to hold my pants up and I just like the "Billy Bob" suspenders stylie.

After reading this.......I'm glad a good sized chunk of our house is paid for and we don't owe anyone else money because it looks like the poo is about to hit the fan. There is a point were it makes sense to rent a house instead of buying one.

Tough way to get an upgrade. I think I'd be skeeved out if they sat a dead person next to me.....although it wouldn't stop me from asking for the dead persons salted almond packs.

All it takes is 3 inches.

Today's science break...........16,000 mph marbles. Damn, that would hurt.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The above logo can be seen at Diesel Sweeties.

This seems like a no-brainer. I wonder why we haven't seen these before?

I'm not as bad as I thought I was. My total intake for one day is below 250mg. Not the greatest, but not bad.

I'm not saying I agree with this 100% but it does make you think. Which is why I posted a link to it.

"He's got support with me. I support the attorney general." That oughta be the kiss of death. I keep wondering how many more screw-ups George Bush is gonna make. He has certainly raised the bar for idiocracy in the past 6 years.....I could post 100's of links like this one.

One of the fired federal prosecutors speaks out.

I know I've posted about DRM before.......it still sucks. I had a similar problem importing a clients music collection onto a portable hard drive. I got around it with some software hacks, but it would have been way easier to just bit torrent the music.

"Bong Hits 4 Jesus" Anyone have an opinion on this one? I am seriously conflicted, but in the end-I have to vote for free speech. I just wished the kid hadn't used a drug reference to make his point.

My wife is an RN that specializes in Alzheimers patients. It takes a special person to persue that for a career...........my wife is special:-)

This is the best. I used to think stuff like that when I was 7........

till later.

No comments: