Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Avast, me hearties!

Today is the day to talk like a pirate.

I enrolled in a seminar about starting up your own business. It takes place over 2 evenings and it only costs 30 bucks......so why not? If I get one idea or learn one thing or meet one person who can help me become successful, then it was worth it.

I'm meeting with our credit union president this morning, he is going to review my business plan and I have a list of questions to ask him. He's a super nice guy and he will definitely give me some excellent input.

Been looking at laptops, anyone have any experience with some of the newer Dell models? I am looking for something with the Core Duo 2 chip, none of the brick and mortar stores can even come close to the price that I can get online.

The clerk I spoke to at Circuit City didn't really impress me with his computer knowlege. I think they oughta put those folks back on commission so they at least act interested in helping you.

In other news.........Circuit City will come to your house and set up your new computer for a little under 300 bucks. What a bargain.

Went to the doc for a check-up Monday.........lost 11 pounds and got my blood pressure back to 120/80.

I have to go to the hospital and get some bloodwork done to get my cholesterol and blood sugars checked and then I'll be good to go as long as the numbers are in range.

I did find a Linux distro that works on my old box- Damn Small Linux. Works for me, all I wanna do is browse the internet with it and it has Firefox included, so I am uptight and outtasight.

___________________________________________

Whatever you do, don't click links in AIM for awhile......you could end up having a bad day.

Reason #4956 to use Firefox instead of IE to browse the internet.

In other hacking news......Diebold machines can be opened up really easy.

Apologize For Calling Me Violent Or I'll Kill You. The dude has a point.

This is cool. The kid is only 4.

Now here is a shocker. Who woulda thunk it?

I wish I was rich, I'd buy them all.

I must be an old-timer........I can remember when we had those old price stampers featured in one of these pics.

I'm glad they didn't die, but come on........they couldn't figure out how to unlock the door from the inside? Wow.

Mmmmm double fried donuts.

Rrrrrrrrrrr, till later.

No comments: