Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Busy weekend and a new business plan.....

My brains are scrambled................business as usual.

Spent a good part of the weekend coming up with a business plan and a fee schedule, it's a work in progress but I'm happy with it so far. I slapped up the info on a temporary web page, check it out if you are so inclined and tell me what you think.

Did I miss stuff?

Are my prices in line?

They are roughly half to 2/3 of what the big boys charge. I don't want to charge too much, but I'd rather be in the position of dropping prices rather then raising them.

Whatever you may think, I'd like your opinion (good or bad).......let'r fly because none of what I have written down is set in concrete and you ain't gonna hurt my feelings if you don't like something.

I'm an old guy, so my favorite band is the Beach Boys, This is a really bizarre mash-up of Beach Boys and Beatles music. Weird. About the only thing weirder would be to do a mash-up of my second favorite band with the Beach Boys.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That
would be weird.

Actually, I'm not really that old (soon to be 47) but if I was 70 and lived in Britain-I'd be pissed. I've seen a few older folks that can't drive very well, but how darn hard is it to use a phone or a computer? Most folks that are 70 have more common sense then 20 year olds.

Maybe this is how some folks are affording those McMansions. Sure is scary, I think we'll just stay put where we are for now......

Today's Art Break..............a bike in a tree, plus others.

Not to put too blunt a point on it, but that had to have been one painful death. I always enjoyed watching him, I think the thing I liked most was that he was so damn enthusiastic and passionate about animals. More about stingrays here.

The five year anniversary of 9/11 is in a few days...........here's a good read about Cantor Fitzgerald.

I like Katie for all the same reasons this columnist does. Who cares if she doesn't weigh 110 pounds? On the other hand, I feel like a crack dealer when I read this article......time to make the donuts.

I got to talk to our daughter Sunday evening, she's coming home next weekend for the St. Joes Yard Sale. Sounds like college life suits her perfectly. I'm not surprised:-)

We had dinner over at my in-laws Monday night. Burgers, clams and 2 beers. That brings my beer total for the year to 4.

When we got home, my wife even draw tattoos of the blood veins on the backs of my hands. Good times for sure.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I woke up early Tuesday morning and watched 66 year old Chuck Norris try to sell me a Total Gym. Chuck's in pretty darn good shape for 66, but I'm not convinced the Total Gym is entirely responsible.

That's about it for now............

No comments: