Thursday, September 07, 2006

Katie Couric for president.........

I read and listened to Katie Couric interview the President. Wanna know what I think? I think Katie oughta get a crack at the job. I know I am extremely critical of Bush on this here blog, but the guy is stunningly unintelligent.

NASCAR Nation........Washington DC style. If we're gonna vote based on sponsorships......I want Mark Martin to run for president.

Looks like we will be moving into our new bakery sometime in the next week. Kinda sad to move out of the old one, I was at it's grand opening 14 years ago, it's gonna get torn down and turned into a dairy cooler.

I take my wife's car to work in the winter because it has heated seats. While we aren't planning on having anymore kids, this might be of concern if we were.

I used to do that with erasers in school as well. I remember some of those racing cars from reading about them in Road & Track when I was a kid.

I think I have most of what I need to accomplish written down concerning my business plan. Checked into some local advertising, I don't have a lot of money budgeted for it but it looks like I will be placing a "placemat" ad like this in a few local restaurants to start with. Next step is to talk to the insurance agent to find out how much business liability insurance costs........let's hope not too much.

Interesting article about shoplifting. We use some of those technologies where I work, but nothing is fool-proof. After you work retail for awhile, it's easy to pick a shoplifter out of a crowd unless they are very, very good. Another sad fact is that nearly half of all retail theft is employee initiated.

Visit a foreign country and piss someone off.

I love trees. But not as much as this guy. I wonder if he shat his trousers.

About the only name worse would be Richard Bender.

I'm not exactly sure what the hell this is but I'm glad my picture ain't there. Funny hat of the year club, maybe?

This certainly will piss off a few people. It will mostly piss off people that spend all their time debating "issues" on the internet.

It's about time. We've been there 5 years, how much training do they need?

If you want to keep a secret........it's probably not a good idea to label something "confidential do not distribute"and then put it on the internet..........for example, this video.

Till later.

No comments: