Thursday, September 28, 2006

Laurel and Hardy.........

I watched two guys install decorative trim in front of the bakery last night. How the two guys didn't kill each other.........I have no idea.

One guy wanted to do something one way and the other guy had a completely different idea. The best part was when their boss came in at about 3 AM and reamed them both new assholes.

Betcha don't know who this dude is. I'm damn glad he had some common sense.

I sure hope our son never comes home with a note like this. I'd have to have a chat with the principal.

How grown up are you? Me? I'm not sayin'.......

Damn, I could be breaking the law soon when I go to work.....I'm gonna have to sell donuts out of the back of my car soon. I use a 50 pound cube of partially hydrogenated vegetable oil every night.

What your pets do while you're at work.

Geek alert.............video of a new game using quad core technology. Wow.

If you like rock climbing.........you'll like this video. That dude is nuts.

This is just plain sick. I wonder how many times they've had to clean vomit out of the inside.

I think our daughter chose her major wisely when she went to university. There is going to be a serious shortage of doctors.

If I had 50 pounds of silly putty.......this is what I would do with it.

Two words that I'd like to hear George Bush say. Will that ever happen? I kinda doubt it.

Till later.

No comments: