Sunday, January 07, 2007

Almost went for a ride.........

I had every intention of taking a nice long leisurely bike ride Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't feeling to spiffy when I woke up Sunday. Not sure what I was coming down with, but I went back to bed and after 7 more hours of sleep........all that's left is a headache.

Yea for me, I thought I was coming down with something.

This is a good read. The only one of these services I use is the Flickr service. I have no intentions of canceling it. Inadvertently, I almost let my membership lapse last year, if I remember correctly, if your paid membership lapses, all your pictures go into one big file.

I don't get into a whole lot of religion on this blog. I kinda figure what you believe in is your business and as long as someone doesn't try to ram their beliefs down my throat.....I'm okay with whatever someone wants to believe........having said that, this dude is over the top. I mean, what? Is the guy a fortune teller or a minister?

This is a good idea if you use a wireless router. If you hire me to install your wireless router.......this service is included:-)

I also received an e-mail from a client concerning this virus. It's not really a virus, but I told them to never open attachments unless they are expecting one.

Today's art break........it's food.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Seen on Houtlust.

Till later.

No comments: