Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm all registered and stuff...

Sent in all my info concerning registering my business to the bureaucracy of Pennsylvania. Not sure if guys in black helicopters show up now or what but I would imagine as soon as I get something in the mail-I'll be a "real" enterprise.

I'd like a few opinions, is the font on my website large enough? I had a couple folks tell me that it might be a good idea to make it a smidge larger. Thoughts? I'm keeping it really simple, as part of my target market will be folks my age and older. Lots of folks that are 50+ have computers but are not really comfortable using them and the less I confuse them-the better.

I managed to trick my sister-in-laws laptop to make it work with a new MP3 player she got for Christmas. First time in awhile that I've worked with Windows 2000 and what made it worse is that the laptop is fairly old and the software for the MP3 player wasn't designed for that version of Windows....had to find some obscure driver and that did the trick.

The hard drive on that bad boy is a whopping 6 GB, that tells you how old it is..

Unfortunately, the hard drive is almost completely full, I got about 40 songs on it before I ran out of room. I'm pretty sure I'll be hooking them up with a portable hard drive so they have some place to put their music collection.

Lord help us, Britney got shit faced again. I sure hope she was wearing underwear this time. I'd love to get paid 300,000 bucks to show up somewhere and pass out. Oh, I'm sorry, she was just tired.

I thought my glasses were strong.

This guy has a set of balls the size of bowling balls. He's a damn good pilot too.

Low pay? I don't think so. I've got no problem with cost of living increases, but 170,000 bucks a year plus federal bennies ain't chump change. Yeah, I know those judges could make a lot more as lawyers, but nobody held a gun to their heads to force them to be judges.

I am still marveling about our weather, this week it's supposed to be in the 40's and 50's. It's more like March weather the early January weather. I know I have a couple readers that live in Colorado that might disagree with me.....I have to be honest and say that I thought Willard Scott was 6 feet under. I'm glad he's still alive but I still think he's creepy.

How not to build a spider web. (sorta NSFW due to language)

Till later.

No comments: