Monday, January 15, 2007

Still waiting.......

Still waiting for some cold weather. Actually, I won't mind a bit if winter skips us entirely this year. It will be a rude shock to the system when it does finally get down into the 30's.....

You might want to read this if you own a Dell notebook.

I've never owned a Dell, some folks I know that have them love them, others are less then happy. I buy mostly HP stuff, I'm not saying that it's the best product out there-but I haven't had many problems with their stuff.

29 Liquids which Should Never be Allowed on Commercial Aircraft.

Coolest bike you will see today.

Damn, Americans are stoopid.

This oughta be interesting. I'd listen, but I can't stand to listen to the guy talk. Maybe they could have Nancy and Dick do something like a Wrestlemania show or something.

This is from a Japanese game show. If they tried that shit here, there'd probably be some people that would end up dead.

I wonder if I could talk the other guys that work 3rd shift with me into helping me do this.

Anybody here old enough to remember when this movie came out. It's in my top 5 movies for sure.

How about a smiley? Damn, now I'm really dating myself-I can remember when they were a fad back in the 70's

Stand up against the surge.......gotta dig where Molly Ivins is coming from, government works for us.

Damn, this Wal-Mart is trashed. From what I understand, we live near the No#2 store (in sales) for the entire company. It sure doesn't look like the one in the link.

Till later.

No comments: