Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Busy day off...........

I work 6 nights a week at my regular job, so I don't have a whole bunch of spare time, so my "day" off is usually pretty busy.

Yesterday I managed to ......

-go to the car wash and clean a month worth of dirt off the outside of my minivan

-go to the bank for multiple deposits

-go to Sam's and BJ's to open up business memberships

-go to the office supply store to drool at stuff, I don't know why, but I really like looking at all the stuff I don't have the money for. Yet.

Installed the gerbil's "spa" on top of her cage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The cat likes it as much as the gerbil does.......

-check at 3 or 4 stores to see if anyone has Wii's for sale. We really want to get one but since they seem to be rarer then hen's teeth.....it might be awhile.

One thing I noticed yesterday while I was out and about is proliferation of cell phone users.

Everybody has one.

While I was standing in line at Sam's to apply for a business membership, a lady right behind me in line with a voice like nails on a chalkboard got a call. Lord have mercy, if I woulda had one of those compressed air horns...I woulda gave her a blast. I had to settle for turning around and staring at her until she lowered her voice. Yes, I can be an asshole.

On the way home from BJ's Wholesale Club, I saw a driver come to a complete stop at a green light while she was gesticulating wildly with a cell phone glued to her ear. The driver behind her ran right into the back of her car. There happened to be a cop right behind both of them (how often does that happen) and I think he saw the whole thing so it would be interesting to see who was at fault.

_________________________________________

Um, can somebody tell these guys (and Hilary) that the election isn't for another 2 years? I think I read somewhere that there are over 2 dozen Democratic and Republican candidates so far.

The Super Bowl is next weekend. I don't follow football at all, so this stuff makes little sense to me. My wife and I just like watching the commercials.

Speaking of commercials, that's one of the main reasons I don't go to see movies at the theater, this guy has another reason.....crappy customer service.

Here's even more less then perfect service. I think I woulda parked my ass at the Cingular store and stayed until they fixed it to my satisfaction.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Why bother wearing a helmet? Gotta thank Hank for the pic.

This is a license to print money. I wish I woulda thought of it.

Sure, it has 4 times the horsepower of my minivan, but damn....it certainly is cool looking. Not sure why anyone needs a car with that much power, I guess if some's good-more is better and too much ain't enough. Interesting factoid-if you Google that phrase-my site comes up #1.

Awesome. They have FSM candy.

NeoCon Buzzword Bingo.

I suppose he could cut the rest of the roof off and have a convertible. I bet that made one helluva loud noise.

Till later.

No comments: