Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's hot out.............

How hot is it?

Both of my ovens at work overheated.

They have some sort of circuit/logic board similar to a microwave oven and both off them shut off. Then the back-up system on one of the ovens also shut off. Since I make enough stuff ahead of time to fill both ovens most of the night....it was kinda not fun figuring out how to get everything made.

How hot was it?

I drank 96 oz's of water and only had to pee once all evening.

Not sure what it is about the heat...I used to love hot weather. Now? Not so much, it really takes it out of me....I slept 11 1/2 hours yesterday and right now after getting off from another shift....I'm ready for another good long sleep.

Doug sent me this. I'm not sure if that rider was sharing or not but if I was in charge of the whole bottle.....I'd be in a ditch sleeping off a hangover. Thanks bro.

Scraper bikes....yeah, I'm sure some folks aren't digging where these guys are coming from, but I like the bikes and the song......in fact, it's been stuck in my head for the last couple days. I'm not sure if my Kona BikeHotRod qualifies as a scraper bike...but I know if I showed up in Oakland with it, I'd probably get laughed at or killed. Or both.

Best "Fail" picture ever.

I'm going to bed.......

till later.

No comments: