Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Less posting, more slacking....

This is our son's last week of school until the end of August and as such....I don't have a reason to stay up until 8AM every morning because he won't be needing a ride to school.

Whats that mean for you my loyal readers?

Unfortunately, less posting.

I get off work at 4:30 in the morning and I'll be hitting the sack by 6 AM everyday. Summer is my favorite time of the year- I am usually up by 2 or 3 in the afternoon and have lots of daylight time to act like a kid before I head off to the donut ranch every night.

I'll still be posting stuff I see that's funny and who knows-I might get a wild hair up my butt and do a few long posts here and there, but don't hold your breath.

Wow......what's everyone think about the Democratic primary situation? Nah, I'm not linking to any stories....the whole thing makes me want to move to Canada. Not sure how they do stuff in Canada, but they never seem to start any wars and they all seem to get along okay. Plus, donuts are a food group in Canada, so I wouldn't lack for a job.

Hero.....kinda puts all those assholes in Washington in some perspective, huh?

This is a pretty cool event our company (my son and I) are helping this year. We can't send them a whole bunch of money....but every little bit helps.

My mom is kicking ass with her knee replacement therapy. She should be done with the therapists visits in a week or two. The way my knees feel this morning- I want to sign up for new knees as well. People out there have worse problems than sore knees.....I damn lucky overall so I guess you have to take some bad with the good.

till later.

No comments: