Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm right at that point........

I right at the point where I've lost enough weight that none of my work clothes fit very well. I've punched 3 new holes in my belt, but with my "no hips-no ass" build...my pants feel like they are ready to fall off.

I wanna get back down to a 34 waist until I go out and buy new pants-only one more size to go.....

My mom and I were talking about Obama...she wanted to know how I thought he was doing. My reply was "So far, he's acting very Presidential" From what I've read, he's putting together a pretty tight Cabinet, I'd love to see Hilary as Secretary of State-she was made for that job.

If anything, the guy is going to put some class back into the White House. I respect the fact that GB is our current President, but...I'm fairly certain that history will not be kind to him.

Holy crap..........this is one county in Michigan.

A few hundred billion here, a few hundred billion there....pretty soon it adds up to real money.

I'm 49 years old and it took me about 45 years to realize that this really works. I guess I oughta apologize to the kid I hit in the face with a history book in 9th grade.

till later.

No comments: