Sunday, December 07, 2008

Autoworkers.....

I sorta feel bad for the autoworkers.....it ain't their fault that most American cars made in the past 25 years are poorly designed and engineered-they just screw them together.

I read that GM is worth about 3 billions dollars. How exactly are they gonna pay back the money they are "borrowing" if they need more than 4 billion dollars just to make it to the end of the year?

Not sure what the answer is....I just make donuts for a living, but I know if I went to the bank and wanted to borrow 900,000 dollars and put my 200,000 dollar house up for collateral...they'd laugh me out of the place. The automakers should use the same accountants the banks use.

My pop should be getting out of the hospital early this week, I ordered him a zipper club t-shirt, he has one heck of a scar down the middle of his chest.

till later




No comments: