Wednesday, January 27, 2010

17 pounds.........

So far, I've lost 17 pounds. To celebrate- I bought one of these.

Not sure exactly how I'm gonna pay for it quite yet, but I gotta have something to look forward to when it gets warm out.

I think I rode a total of 20 miles last year.....to be honest-it just hurts too damn bad to ride very far and dear God-I love me some riding.

Been riding a bike since I've been 4 years old and I'll be damned if my 80 year old arthritic knees are gone be a hindrance to getting a little fresh air.

Sure, it won't be as nearly as much physical exercise, but I need the mental exercise just as much.

Not sure how my riding buddies will react, but at least I should be able to keep up with them.....

....at least till I run out of gas.

till later.

No comments: