Friday, January 22, 2010

Getting old sucks the big one.

Well, so far I've lost a total of 14 pounds and didn't loose an ounce this past week. Totally my fault, I had off a 3 day weekend and pretty much ate like an idiot.

As a reminder to lose weight, my knees remind me I'm a fatso by constantly aching. I had some serious breakthrough pain this morning but a couple of Vicadin helped.

I'm back on the wagon this week, hopefully I'll have some decent results next week....anyways, lots of folks out there have way worse problems then I do.

The news sure ain't good down in Haiti......I can't even imagine losing everything. By everything I mean family and friends...just gone.

Material things can be replaced in time but family....like I said before-I can't even imagine.

Say a prayer.

till later

No comments: