Monday, January 18, 2010

Still here......

Wow.....what can I say-it's been quite awhile since I posted anything of substance on my blog.

Reasons why?

-Burnt out on blogging.

-I've been extremely busy with my consulting business.

-Been very busy at my "real job"...working 6 nights a week, 50 hours a week plus 10 to 20 hours working on computers and consulting.

Excuses, excuses, excuses......

Here's what's been going on in my life...

I visited my doc back in December to see what's going on with my knees.

My pain level has gotten to the point were I can barely climb or descend a set of stairs. After a bunch of x-rays-turns out I have a nice case of arthritis in my knees. I sorta knew that, but the x-rays confirmed what I pretty much already knew.

Since I was about 35 pounds overweight back in December...losing weight was the first thing on the list of things to do.....so far, I lost about 10 pounds and to say I'm highly motivated to lose weight would be an understatement.

Anyways....enough of that stuff for now.

More stuff to follow.....

till later.

No comments: