Sunday, April 04, 2010

Random observations.....

.....just a few random observations I've had in the past few weeks.

Riding a bicycle with a motor is fun.....hell, I can't wipe the smile off my face whenever I go for a ride. It's been awhile since I've been able to go more then a couple miles from the house without worrying about not making it back due to knee pain.

Some folks can't help being jerks no matter what.

I really hate working 6 nights a week......but I really like the extra money.

Some folks can't help being nice no matter what.

I really enjoy making donuts for a living...just enjoy in moderation-there are already enough fat people walking around.

So far....losing 30+ pounds hasn't been as hard as I thought...just have to have the proper mindset and not eat really stupid stuff....especially right before I go to bed....that's the only part that's easier said then done.

The people that bought the new Apple iPad this past weekend are gonna be pissed in 6 months when a better version comes out....you just know Apple is leaving stuff out on purpose just to add it to the next upgrade.

Computers rarely infect themselves with viruses, spyware, adware and malware. As much as I hate to say it-if your computer is screwed up....it's usually your fault.

The BBC makes some good TV programs...or programmes if you're British.

One more thing...if anyone has 110,000 dollars laying around they don't need-please buy me one of these.

till later.

No comments: