Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Surly Cross Check....price reduced!!!

Still selling my Cross Check-price reduced to 450 bucks....pictures here .

Includes everything you see-bag, blinkie lite, computer, Planet Bike fenders plus 2 brand new Panaracer Paselas *and* a set of 45mm knobbies with 75% tread. The bike has mostly Sora with a new bottom bracket, front chainrings and a new chain. I had new brake and shifter cables put on it last spring as well.

I'd like to see my bike go to a good home...first 450 dollars *cash* (I don't like checks, sorry) gets it out of my garage and back on the road and I'll be able to buy an Amazon Kindle:-)

E mail me at george.mcnally@gmail.com or call 717 495 7477.

If 450 bucks doesn't do the trick here- it's going on Craigslist- I'm pretty sure it will sell in a day or two at that price.

No comments: