Thursday, April 01, 2010

This pisses me off..............

This will probably be the only thing Bill O'Reilly and I ever agree on.

Like Bill.....I also donated money to this guys legal defense fund-if you read this and have at least one ounce of compassion for this brave father-pony up a few bucks.

Seriously-10 bucks ain't gonna hurt....skip a coffee or two.

No father should have to bury their own son and especially under circumstances like this guy had to endure.

I like free speech as much as the next guy, but in my opinion-what the Westboro Baptist Church is doing at the funerals of US service men and woman should be made illegal.

Free speech? In this case, I don't think what these folks are doing at funeral is free speech.

Am I wrong?

I don't really care.

Donate some money.

till later.

No comments: