Thursday, June 09, 2005

Busy, busy BUSY............

Wow, I been trying to pack in lots of stuff this week. You name it- I've been doing it.

Our daughter won her second scholarship this week. Her senior year tuition will be fully paid for!

Woo hoo!

Her grandparents bought her a totally kick-ass laptop. Well, I bought her a totally kick-ass laptop......they are paying for it. It more like a desktop replacement laptop. Pentium 4, 3.3 ghz, 1 gig of RAM, 128 megs of video ram, a 19 inch screen, 100 gig hard drive, yadda, yadda ............. very nice unit. I'm jealous:-) We finally set up a wireless router so she has internet anywhere in the house.

My little girl is almost 18 years old and our son is gonna be 12 this summer. Almost make me wanna have more kids.

Almost.

Seriously though....... It's wonderful to see our daughter grow up and just know she is going to be one of those people that go out into the world and make a difference.

That's what being a parent is all about.

Sorry for the short post folks but I gotta hook up with a buddy for a ride this morning.

Till later.

No comments: