Friday, June 17, 2005

Mostly Non P.C. today..............

Can guys win too?

Off-color joke time................

A man is lying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over his mouth.

A young nurse enters his room to sponge his face and hands. "Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "Are my testicles black?" Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know Mr. Jones, I'm only here to wash your face and hands."

He struggles again to ask, "Nurse, are my testicles black?" Again the nurse replies, "I can't tell. I'm only here to wash your face and hands."

The head nurse walks by and sees the man getting a little distraught, so she marches over to find out what's wrong. "Nurse," he mumbles, "are my testicles black?"

The head nurse whips back the sheets, pulls down the man's pajamas, moves his penis out of the way, has a good look, pulls up the pajamas and says, "There's nothing wrong with them." Frustrated, the man said.................. "ARE MY TEST RESULTS BACK YET?"

Perhaps I am wasting my time making donuts.................

250 HP on a quad. If I owned that thing, my life expectancy would be measured in minutes.....

This is a tad un P.C.

This site is totally not SFW due to the ads but the video is totally badass. Ain't nobody takin' that dudes money.

When I hit the lottery, this is the kind of stuff me and my entourage will be doing most of the time. Does that place look amazing or what?

Till later..........

No comments: