Saturday, June 25, 2005

Zippy the Pinhead fries donuts and his forehead..........

You know what's better then working in 95 degree heat and loading and unloading 400 degree ovens?

Doing it with a sunburn.

Yessiree bob, everytime I opened an oven door and got hit with a blast of 400 degree air on my sunburned face..........well, let's say I wasn't lovin' life a whole bunch last night.

Total dumbass move on my part for forgetting about the sunscreen until I was at the pool yesterday. I shoulda asked to borrow some from someone. I'd like to say "That'll teach me" But I've done the same thing in the past and I'll probably do it again.

I put a new thingie on the side of my blog you can click to find out the top 5 clicked on links on my blog. For some reason..........."sheep" is number one as I type this. Hmmmmm.

Put up some new links in the link section. In particular, check out Stick Boy Circus Bike, this is a new blog by a really good buddy of mine who lives in my area. He was one of the first guys I ever went on a "group ride" with and really opened up my eyes as to how much damn fun bikes are. He also never complained about how slow I was.

Since it's gonna be 95 degree later today and I have sunburn.......I think riding is out for today, maybe I'll catch up on some TV before I go back to work.

Random thought..............My wife makes these cookie like things out of graham crackers and some kind of sugar/caramel glaze that are like crack cocaine. Betcha can't eat just 30 or 40. Yum.

Tom Cruise is 10 pounds of shit packed into a 5 pound bag.

You just know this is around the corner now. The Supreme Court had a R/C inversion when they handed down that decision.

Pruno. Yum.

I love this shit.

I don't love this shit. Yeah, I know it's a link to IMBA and I've been a member for a long time but please stop mailing me stuff every other week asking me for more money. Get a clue-I sent you the check when I renewed. That's all you're getting.

This would be cool. I'll put it under the file "Stuff I'm gonna do after I win the lottery"

Supermotard is where it's at. Does that look like a fun bike or what?

My only question.........what doctor goes to med school to specialize in penis lengthening????

Till later............

No comments: