Thursday, June 09, 2005

Let's get NAKED.............

It would be an ugly bike ride if I did this...........

I haven't got in nearly as much riding as I thought I would this week. One reason is that it's so damn hot out and we have been getting pop up thunderstorms. Not fond of riding under those conditions.

Man, I sure hope this doesn't catch on here........

Fat cat. Very fat cat.

I'm not surprised they had car trouble.

Since I work 3rd shift, I don't get to spend many evening doing stuff with our kids.........I spent some quality time at Wal-Mart last night. There are some weird people that shop late at night.

No one gives a shit. The media is finally catching on.

Mom of the Year for sure. They oughta make her ride in the trunk.

Sadly, this has become the norm.

Sunroof...........Rock Star style.

It's been way hot this week, in fact the last few days have been "Ozone Action Days" .........which means the air is so thick with pollution you can't see more then a mile or so. Nice.

Gonna be borrowing a new full suspension bike from my friends at Ed's Ski and Cycle over the weekend......gonna be fun. I'll post up some pics and a ride report next week.

This is fun.

I'm not much of an artist...................Jackson Pollock I'm not.

Not much rhyme or reason to this post. Sorry, but I'm on vacation, so I turned my brain off..........

Maybe I'll post some better stuff next week, but don't hold your breath.

Till later.

No comments: