Friday, June 10, 2005

I found the perfect Father's Day present. Actually, I bought myself a tripod for my camera.

Car videos. Scroll down a little bit...........Who doesn't like neat cars?

This is an interesting article about hybrid vehicles. Since I buy new vehicles about once every 12 to 15 years.......they should have mini-vans powered by stale donuts by the time I am ready to buy.

It's Lance overexposure time. I respect what he has done on and off the bike but I'll always respect him a tiny bit less since his divorce. Kids need two full time parents.

Picked up a loaner bike from Ed's Ski and Cycle Friday morning.........haven't had any time to ride it but it looks like one bad daddy. It's a Jamis XLT 1.0 with 5 inches of travel front and rear with some really nice parts hung on it. I'll have something up about it Sunday or Monday.........

First time I've been in Will's shop and my first impression is that it's very nice. I have a link to the shop above and from what I understand, it will be updated on a regular basis with ride reviews etc.....

They have all kinds of bikes on display.....rail trail, mountain, cyclocross, commuter, road bikes, city bikes.......plus according to Will they have plenty more bikes to build up. I didn't count, but I would estimate they have at least 40 or 50 bikes on display. I saw one of these. Gotta dig the front hub generator.

Good stuff.

They also have a brand called Masi. The bikes have some pretty damn nice parts for the money. They have Rocky Mountain bikes which are some seriously neat looking bikes. Too bad I promised my wife no more bikes until next year.........................I am so seriously addicted ............

This is super duper cool. I'd love to own or work at a place like that. It would be kinda hard to have a bad day at work if bikes were your work. I do a lot of training where I work and it's gratifying when someone "gets it" and is able to work on their own. I bet the feeling is even better when it involves teaching someone skills on a mountain bike ride.

Till later............

No comments: