Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Welcome back to HELL.........................

Sometimes it's nice to take a week and do absolutely nothing..................... last week was one of those weeks.

While I'm not exactly glad to be back at work, it's nice to know I was missed. Our little corner of the store looked like an all-day trail derailment. The guy that replaced me for a week normally doesn't make donuts, breads, etc and he had a fun week trying to keep up. Poor guy.

I took the temperature of the area where I fry donuts.............110 degrees at face level. Factor in the fact that I only got 2 hours of decent sleep before going to work last night and I was cooked when I got home. I know it's not a very pretty word picture, but I am sitting here at 5 AM typing in a pair of gym shorts and nothing else. A cold shower never felt so good.

Since I have first dibs on overtime every week...........only 5 more nights to go before I get a night off..........woo hoo. Gotta save up that overtime for more toys next year.

Greg has painted his chopper and here are a few thumbnails of the finished bike.

Pretty damn sweet, hat's off to ya bro- You're an artist with tubing.

Click'em to biggerize 'em












Gotta dig that combination of green and purple.
I can hardly wait to hit the streets with him.

Greg also turned me onto a couple of sites about choppers and lowriders, I know not all of ya dig that sorta thing, but go there anyway.......lots of cool pics. Those dudes are riders and artists. Click here, here and here.

Not to change the subject but since it's my blog............I'm allowed.

I love lawyer jokes........

A doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble.

In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled to the passengers that they had better jump, and bailed out.

Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining.

The doctor grabbed one and said "I'm a doctor, I save lives, so I must live," and jumped out.

The lawyer then said, "I'm a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live."

He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The priest looked at the little boy and said, "My son, I've lived a long and full life. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live in peace."

The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said, "Not to worry, Father. The 'smartest man in the world' just took off with my back pack.".................. Good stuff.

Unless you were that lawyer.

March of Dimes? A March of Quarters would have raised more money. I guess the guy in the link really hates dimes.

Walk with God? WTF????It's more like Walk on God.

Hey, I have nothing to worry about. I keep my hair (what's left of it) pretty short.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wondering what this sign is advertising.................

Random observation...........my 15 year old nephew would starve to death if he had to make his own food. Not sure how this happened but our 11 year old is actually a pretty good cook.

This is why I am a fat bastard. I better start ordering regular soda with my normal order of 2 Junior Whoppers and large onion rings instead of diet.

Big ass tornado and a rainbow. If I lived in the house in the picture......I'd be scared shitless.

Till later............

No comments: