Thursday, December 20, 2007

I poke fun...........

Yup, that's what I do on this here blog from time to time. Somebody e-mailed me (my email address isn't that hard to figure out) and chewed my face off for making fun of Jamie Lynn Spears.

All I can say is......guilty as charged.

It's not gonna stop me from poking a little fun at stupid people if I think they deserve it.

Maybe the condom broke or she missed a pill or something but Jamie sure ain't setting a very good example for her 12 year old fans.

At least she's fairly well off and can take care of her offspring.

Her big sister, on the other hand...............and her mom?

Lynne Spears' upcoming book on raising her children has been delayed indefinitely....ya think?

I hope he feels better, but I still think he's a nutjob. I don't mean he's a little off-center.....I think he's full on crazy.

A church doesn't always have to look like a church. My favorite church is out in the middle of the woods.

I just realized......this post has religion, politics and teen pregnancy....I better stop while I can.

Till later.

No comments: