Sunday, December 23, 2007

Yay.....Christmas is almost here!!!!

I'm done with my last shift before Christmas.....no more renditions of Silent Night played on a banjo until next year.

Later today, me and my kids are gonna shop for some stocking stuffers for my lovely wife. Hopefully Wal-Mart won't be too crowded at 7 AM but I'm not counting on it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My wife gave me a hard time because I brought the whole package up from the garage instead of one or two rolls at a time.....what's the big deal, we're gonna use it eventually, right?

Our family loves to play Rummikub, we played several games last night before I went to work and it's always a fun time. Imagine 4 fairly intelligent people trying to outwit and out play the others with distracting commentary thrown in....it's a hoot.

101 ways to make money at blogging.....trust me, if I could write blogs for a living, I'd do it in a New York minute. I like writing way more than I like to make donuts. Since I have a reader base of about 200 people.....I'm gonna need a lot more readers and I'd have to get a whole lot better at writing to be successful.

till later.

No comments: