Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I thought for sure........

.....we would be..........I can't believe were not #1.

I know lots of folks choose to get divorced for all kinds of reasons.......all I know is that I found the woman of my dreams 25 years ago....she's a sweetie:-)

Our daughter got her passport in the mail yesterday, so she's all set for her trip to Italy this spring, how awesome is that? By the time she settles down and gets married, I hope she gets to travel all over the world......I've said it 9 bazillion times on this here blog-but we have great kids. Our son is totally digging his Xbox 360....it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up writing game software for a career.

Our kids are really the first generation to grow up with computers in school and at home from preschool on through high school.....you have to wonder what it's going to be like in 50 years when our kids are grandparents and they reminisce about the "old" days.

Here's a thought...........let the government run out of money for a year or two. Yeah, I know-that's wackjob thinking but look at how much money we'd save.

Sure seems like a lot of fuss over a movie.....As far as I know-I don't think anyone is gonna be forced at gunpoint into a theater to watch it. What's the big deal? Put things in perspective.

This guys entire life will be defined by this one incident. What a dumbass.

I want one of these. Puts a new meaning on "shredding".

till later.

No comments: