Saturday, May 03, 2008

Infomercials.........

On the weekends, our son gets to stay up late and typically he'll fall asleep on the couch with the TV on.

Came home and this infomercial morning was on the TV. I have to be honest and say I did watch the whole thing.....the best part is when the hostess randomly interviews couples on the street about how big the guys penis is.

Yeah, that happens all the time.

I'm sure glad our son was sleeping.....14 is kinda young to be need any kind of enhancement...if you know what I mean.

The one on after that infomercial was one for Jack Lalane's Power Juicer. I thought he was dead....anyways, it's only something like 150 bucks.

After that.....Luminator sunglasses....only 40 bucks.

What have I learned this morning?

I could be all pumped up on juice, have a unit the size of a tall boy Miller High Life and look cool doing it wearing my new sunglasses for less then 250 bucks total.

Money can buy happiness.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

till later.

No comments: