Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Surgery.......

My mom's knee replacement went very well.

She was in the operating room for a couple hours and she has all kinds of stuff hooked up to her knee.........which all comes off today and she starts physical therapy.

As of last night, the spinal anesthesia hasn't worn off so she wasn't in much pain.

I'm sure that will change by today.

With the way my knees are now-I can see me going through the same thing in 20 years.
_____________________________________
You can count the times I have stuck up for President Bush on one hand.....you'll have to include this. My opinion....if there is one person in America you don't edit- it's the President.

Poor little guy.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think I might have a problem.....I really like sneakers.

Very subtle, but the message is clear.

I sure hope these folks have a thick skin.

till later.

No comments: