Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yea for Comcast......

The cable guy showed up Monday and fixed our cable TV. All my wife wanted was one channel (Turner Network Classics) and now she has it.....she works a bazillion hours during the week and she likes her old movies on Sunday afternoons.

Did a bunch of errands afterwards..........old people need to get a driver's test every 2 or 3 years. I followed someone on the highway going 45 mph. I managed to get past the older woman driving before I was rear-ended by the traffic whizzing by at 70 mph. Slower ain't always safer.

I would imagine that lots of senior drivers would fail the test due to crappy reaction times and lack of situational awareness.

No wonder we're all fat bastards..........I kid of course, not everyone is a fatso-but still, number #1 on the list is a doozie.

Bimbo Proof the Nursery...required reading for all fathers of daughters.

Family friendly game......but don't click this link when you're at work unless you want your cubemates to stare at you.

Anyone want a free yard play center? Ours isn't made of bright plastic, it's all wood. You see it on this blog and claim by this weekend....it's free. After that, I'm going to put an ad in the paper. It cost something like 2500 bucks when it was installed. I'll have a picture of it up by my next post....as I write this-it's kinda dark outside to take pictures.

I don't drop the "F" bomb on this blog very often.........but this guy is one sick fuck. Prison is too good for him.

This is a shame.....make me think I and my family are damn fortunate.

Cheaper drugs....correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see a downside to this.

An itch this guy can't scratch.

till later.

No comments: