Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vacation sure was short....

Heck, vacation could be 3 weeks long and it would still be too short. Did I get everything done I wanted to?

Nope.

I managed to get the grass cut and that's about it.

More importantly, my mom came through her knee replacement surgery like a champ.

I'm fairly sure she was motivated to get out of the hospital as soon as possible, her roommate was driving her nuts. She was a nice lady, but she was a tad bit on the squirrelly side.

My mom has 40 staples in her knee and to be honest, her leg is kinda ugly looking with some serious bruising.....but her new knee works and she is already doing laps around the house with her walker.

We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie Saturday afternoon.....it was okay. It was nice to see Karen Allen again but the rest of the movie was kinda underwhelming.

I went to a local car show Saturday morning.....here's some random pics. I'm a Ford guy at heart, I like the mid sixties T-bird and the 66 Shelby Mustang the best.

Wow, I didn't know that this video of me back in the 80's was on YouTube. Bakers have hot buns.

Habeas Corpus is dead......this guy might or might not be 100% innocent-but he deserves a trial at the very least....innocent until proven guilty? I guess that ain't true for this guy.

Today's art break...........things aren't always as they seem.

Mainstream we aren't. Usually when I tell someone I'm a registered Libertarian.....they think I'm a librarian or something.....

I drive an 9 year old minivan.......I'm secure in my manhood.

till later.

No comments: