Monday, July 17, 2006

105 degrees?

I read in the news that it was 105 degrees on Monday. Global warming maybe? Nah.......All I know is that it was damn hot last night at work. I drank 7 16 oz. bottles of water and I only had to pee once.

Saw this on a fellow bike bloggers site. If anything says "Outlaw cell phones while driving" this would be it. I'm not sure how I would handle a situation like that. I hope the driver gets charged with at least manslaughter.

This was in the NY Times, so you might have to register to see it. After reading the article, I thought.........."How the hell did we get into the mess?" And more importantly........how are we going to get out????

Lots of Palestinian Arabs ain't gonna like this. Like it or not, I think it's mostly true and time for them to move on. Will that happen? Of course not.

Today's science break and it's for geeks. I remember when this bad daddy came out. I don't know exactly how "fast" my computer is compared to the Cray but it sure is amazing how far we've come in lass then 30 years. I'm 46 and they didn't have internet when I was growing up. How did I manage to survive and grow up fairly normal without handheld video games, X-Box, e-mail and instant messaging????......... I rode my bike a lot.

This is a really neat photo essay.

Fly the friendly skies of Iran. Who knew?

What to do with 100,000 grand. After taxes ya got maybe 60k? That's one helluva big party, a few bikes and a new car. That's what I'd invest it in.............

Your tax dollars at work. Holy crap, that's a lot of money.

Here's the problem...........our President is a genuine asshole. I can be an asshole too, but I make donuts for living-I'm not the president of a country.

More company CEO's should read this.

Check yourself.

Stay cool....till later.

No comments: