Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Internet is *not* a truck................

The internet is not a truck. It's a series of tubes. Yeah, we need more clueless assclowns like this in Washington. Term limits for everyone, please. It's better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and prove otherwise.

What the hell do I know? ......I voted for Rick Santorum last time.

You guys got anything to drink?

Anybody remember this video? Oh my God, am I ever old.

This guy's parents have to be so proud.

Speaking of being proud......this event makes me proud to live in America........not really.

My son and I had planned on going fishing July 4th morning, due to my wacky sleep schedule- I was up at 2 AM and fell back asleep before Daniel got up. This morning it's raining. Hopefully the fish will still be there until Thursday or Friday morning.

No words for this....it's way cool, isn't it?

The 5 second rule. I'm a certified master pastry chef and when I drop something at work-it goes in the trash.

Till later.

No comments: