Saturday, July 15, 2006

Different look and I ask you a favor......

I think I somehow destroyed my last Blogger template, I was playing around with it and managed to make it a bunch of letters, numbers and hash marks.

Whatever.

I just decided to start over with a really simple template, let's see how long it takes for me to screw this one up.

Anyways.........here's the favor part....

If you look to your right, you will see a logo that says"Tour de Pink" either click on the link, or click here and check out my friends web site.

Why am I directing you there?

To be honest-I think it would be really spiffy if we could send my friend Will to New York City with his goal of 2,650 dollars met. I'd like you to contribute.

You aren't gonna meet a nicer guy then Will, to be honest-I've known him for 10 years and I don't think I've ever heard him say anything negative about anything or anyone.-he's a super positive guy.

This subject is near and dear to my heart because my wife is a breast cancer survivor and while I know all of you can't afford to send Will money, every little bit will help.

Thanks and dig deep:-)

Till later.

No comments: