Sunday, July 16, 2006

I squeal like a pig........

I was out Saturday morning with my buddy Hank and did a very nice 25+ mile ride on some of the back roads here in York County. Here in York, if you are going east-west it's a lot flatter then north-south. Guess what we did........yeah, that's right-mostly north-south. I'm not complaining, I desperately need the exercise.

I was having trouble with getting my gears adjusted perfectly for the longest time. Now I have them perfect. Since I have them just the way I like them-my front brake now squeals like a pig. It doesn't really bother me that much but I scared the crap out of one of my neighbors when I was pulling into my driveway at the end of the ride.

Sorry bout that.

This guy commutes 67 kilometers each way to get to work each day. His blog ain't half bad-check it out.....that's more miles then I rode Saturday morning just for fun. That's a lot of riding.

I'm a Top Gear junkie. I have a few British readers.......is that kind of stuff normal over there?

This is funny.

I'm still screwing around with my Blogger template, I use Firefox about 98% of the time and it looks fine, but when I pull it up on IE 6, it doesn't look nearly as nice. All the sidebar stuff is at the bottom of the page and my text is centered instead of being aligned to the left.

Anybody have any ideas?

I'm sure I'm doing something stupid, I like to tweak stuff.

If someone has a clue, please help-I can e-mail you a text file of my template.....

I'm no expert in Middle East politics but they seem to be doing a good job of bombing themselves back to the 3rd century. Damn.

Things ain't going so hot in Bagdad either.

How to make your own watch. I'm afraid I would run out of patience after about 3 minutes.

That's about it for today-gotta get some zzz's

Till later.

No comments: