Thursday, May 03, 2007

Can you see your pee-pee?

Just to be clear.... here's how I define if someone's fat........

When you can hide things in folds of your skin or you can't see your genitals without a mirror-you're fat. I ain't the skinniest guy in the world, but I don't need a mirror, if you get my drift.....

We get about a bazillion catalogs here at our house...one of my favorites is the Sharper Image catalog. I don't think I've ever bought anything out of one, it's just fun to browse though the overpriced merchandise. Trump Steaks made me laugh out loud. Anyone that would pay 200 bucks for 4 steaks and 12 hamburgers has a rectal-cranial inversion...I don't care how good they are, if you pay that much for so little product-you have more money then common sense.

Bike catalogs are an entirely different matter however......

I rarely buy stuff out of them, but it sure is fun to page through them. Sure, I like a bargain when I see one in a catalog, but I usually spend most of my cash at the LBS. The last time I was in my regular shop, I had them total up my purchases since I started buying stuff from them.

It was a very large number.

Blah, blah, blah..... here's another newsflash. Every time I wonder what else could go wrong in Washington......something always comes up and tops the previous screw-up. I've yet to be proven wrong.

"If you've got a chicken factory, a chicken-plucking factory, or whatever you call them, you know what I'm talking about."—discussing the sorts of jobs many illegal immigrant workers perform, Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007.......I'll give you one guess who said that.

Speaking about wrong...I think these guys are wrong as well. I bet we'll easily see 4 dollar a gallon gas before Labor Day. What are most people gonna do? They'll pay it and not buy something else. I hate putting more money into the hands of the oil companies....

There are two kinds of computers users....those that have experienced a hard drive crash and lost everything and those that will. My mom is writing a book and I made sure she bought a portable hard drive to back up all her work. I do the same and recommend one to all my clients that would cry for a week if their hard drive melted.

If you just browse to web and answer e-mails...it's no biggie if you toast a drive but if you have school work or tax records stored on your computer, you're tempting fate if you don't back up to another computer or portable hard drive.

One of my readers hates buying stuff from salespeople as much as I do. Salepeople that get me on the phone get a terse " No thank you" before they hear dial tone. Knock on my front door and not be selling Girl Scout cookies? Same deal, but instead of a dial tone, you'll get a face full of front door. We had a window salesperson here last year and we experienced the same thing Ultramagnetic Commuter did with prices. The less we seemed interested-the lower the price got.

Since I like to take the "nutjob view" most of the time....I'm voting for this guy. I'm not saying he's a nutjob, but he makes too much sense to get himself elected.

Wal-Mart goes to China to buy all the crap we buy here is America....here's where the money ends up.

Today's science break.......damn, that's one big hole.

He’s Impeachable, You Know. That would put some piss in George's cornflakes....

Till later.

No comments: