Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just in case......

Just in case you are new here...I am a 47 year old certified pastry chef that likes to ride his bike.

Hence the title of the blog.

What will you see here?

I write about anything and everything that crosses my mind with no rhyme or reason. You'll usually find links to funny stories, not so funny stories, jokes, pictures, my opinion on current events, stuff that happens to me at work, family stuff....whatever floats my boat- I write about it.

What won't you see here?

I generally (but not always) stay away from religion and sex. If I post a story with foul language in it (the F-bomb) I will label the link (NSFW) it's up to you to exercise your judgment on whether you want to click on it.

I would say that I have extremely liberal views on politics and don't hesitate to express my opinions on current events. If you want to express your views in the comments section-go right ahead. Just use common sense and be fairly civil.

I probably won't engage you in conversation concerning your comments...arguing on the internet is like trying to nail Jello to the wall. If I really don't like your comment, I'll more then likely delete it. It might not be fair, but it's my blog so I get to do what I want with it.

Alrighty then..............

At work, we just received non skid protective shoe covers to wear. They come in different sizes and I think mine are slightly too large. Without thinking, I yelled out to a coworker 20 or 30 feet away..."Hey Larry, what size rubbers are you wearing? Mine are too large and they keep falling off" .....Quite a few customers turned around expecting to see what size rubbers I was wearing......

I watch a real estate show on TLC that features first time home buyers. That is some scary stuff, one show featured a couple buying a starter house in Hawaii. Starter houses there cost 700,000 dollars! Our house has almost doubled in value (still not close to 700k) since we bought it but according to some of the facts and figures spouted out by some mortgage company on the show-we could sell our house and "afford" to buy a house that cost twice as much.

Not in this lifetime.

I like the house we live in....in another 10 years or so...it will be all ours.

Great news....most Muslims that live in the USA don't want to blow us up. I feel special.

Politics as usual. I'm pissed off, but I'm not surprised. If Gore had won in 2000, we wouldn't be in the hellhole of a mess. We might be in some other mess, but US service people and half of the Middle East probably wouldn't be getting arms and legs blown off on a daily basis.

Impeach Bush or Get Rid of the Impeachment Clause....makes sense to me.

I wish Sanjaya was still in it. I watched a little of American Idol last night, I'm not sure what the hell "beat boxing"is...but it sounds like Blake has a speech impediment when he does it and Jordin looks like she's having a seizure when she sticks up random fingers when they announce the numbers to vote.

This will help....not. The Justice Dept has enough stuff to worry about.

Mmmmm ...yuck....probably smelled like this.

If you live in Kansas and read this blog.....I sure hope you have a sense of humor.

Today's art break. Art takes many forms.

Imagine how the little girl feels. Somebody oughta crack those two guys upside the head.

Star Wars came out 30 years ago? Damn I'm old.

Butter fried donuts.....better have the first two digits of "911" pre-dialed before you sit down to eat them.

Till later.

No comments: