Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm confused......

I went out for an early fall ride and it was up over 90 degrees on Sunday. I did about 20 miles and headed for home when I ran out of water. If this is global warming....I'm moving to Canada. I got a late start so some of the blame lies with me, but by 11AM-it was pretty damn hot. After the ride, I cut my grass. I ain't too damn smart am I?

Just got done working on a computer and the insides looked like this computer. That's not the worst, when I get a computer from a smoker and pet owner.....that's the worst.

Lemme get this right....140,000 people defied evacuation orders and now they want rescued? If I was in charge? I'd send them a bill for rescue services.

Another big bank is gonna shit the bed. Lovely. I ain't the smartest guy in the world, but I bet greediness, ego and stupidity had something to do with it.

I'm a middle aged white guy and before watching this video....I never understood what the guys were saying when they performed freestyling rap.....now I do.

till later.

No comments: