Thursday, September 04, 2008

In defense of Wal-Mart bikes......

A co worker of mine recently bought a BSO from Wal-Mart and is riding it to work. Couple of the guys were making fun of him for riding in to work every night when he has a perfectly good SUV he could drive.

His reasoning is that the BSO from Wal-Mart cost less than a tank of gas for his Jeep and if the bike lasts until wintertime, he can donate it and buy another one next year.

Honestly, it's kinda hard to argue with that logic.

I know it's soon fall because we have all our fall, Halloween and Thanksgivings decorations and merchandise out for sale where I work. As soon as Halloween is over.....it's Christmas time. I really hate that time of the year because it's still usually really nice out and all the stores are trying to jam Christmas down our throats.

I'm not voting for McCain for a number of reasons.....I do have to admit- the dude does have a pretty big set of balls. Not sure if having Palin as his VP was the smartest choice but like I said....

Dick scares the hell out of me. As a sidenote, enlarge the picture of him embedded on the web page....that is one thick limo door. The troops over in Iraq could use armour that thick.

I can tell school is back in session, lots less kids in the store after 9 PM and lots more college students. The latest clothing fad for college students is wearing pajamas 24/7.

Sure beats last years fad of having the word "juicy" printed on the ass of your sweatpants.

till later.

No comments: