Friday, January 16, 2009

I don't mind 11 degrees.....

I don't mind when it's 11 degrees out.......but my damned knees do. It kinda sucks to be 49 and have the knees of an 80 year old. Ah well...lots of folks have worse problems, it doesn't do any good to complain.

Does this pilot have the right stuff or what? Who said airline pilots are overpaid? If I have a bad day at work.....a couple loaves of bread or some donuts might get burnt. If an airline pilot has a bad day at work....it's usually on the evening news.

I'd love to be able to say something nice about President Bush, but nothing comes to mind. I hope he enjoys his retirement. I'm not one of those folks that will be celebrating next Tuesday, our next President has a full plate in front of him and the sooner he gets to work-the better.

Next Wednesday can't get here soon enough.

till later.

No comments: