Thursday, January 22, 2009

My friend Ted sent me this.......what the hell is wrong with these guys? Wow.

Been really busy with computer stuff, not much time to post.

I finally got the chance to listen to Obama's inauguration speech....not too bad, there sure where lots of people there.. I know lots of folks think the dude is the be all of end all....I say give the guy at least 6 months to get his feet wet.

He has inherited a basket full of problems from his predecessor....it's gonna take years to get the country back to where it needs to be.

I'm getting kinda tired of my van. If it had decent heat and air conditioning...I'd be fine but neither system works very well.

I think I have figured out what my next car is gonna be. I'd like a brand new shiny car of course, but I really think one of these would be cool. Cop shocks, cop motor, cop everything.....hit it.

Yeah, baby.

till later.

No comments: