Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm a clean freak......

Well, let's just say I'm a clean freak at work.....at home, my mountain bike has mud on it that's close to a year old and my van hasn't been through a car wash since before Thanksgiving.

I was off work for a couple nights and the co-worker that takes my place is legally blind. Not sure how he gets his work done because the poor guy can barely see past his nose.

I'm glad they keep him on, because he's one of the nicest fellows you'd ever want to meet, but when works.....he's a messy Marvin. It took me an extra hour to clean up my work area, but it was totally worth it to get the weekend off.

I like all the equipment I work with to be spotless....and I'm kinda anal about it.

Reading the news..........

This is a mess. To bad innocent children are being caught in the middle.

TJ Maxx might be in trouble.....or not.

Funny, that's how I fix stuff sometimes.

till later.

No comments: