Monday, March 09, 2009

Back to work.........

Time to go back to work Tuesday night.....yay.

I can't complain too much, I still have over 3 weeks of vacation to take yet.

The weather today is just about perfect as far as I'm concerned...light breeze and temps in the 60's. I have all the windows open and there is a nice little bit of fresh air going through the house.

Now if I only wouldn't have been an idiot working out last week and bunged up a knee....it would be a perfect day for a ride. Our cycling group here in York had a ride yesterday afternoon...I was planning on attending after lunch with my folks but it just wasn't gonna happen.

I had a good week, spent way more time then I thought I would working on clients machines but hey....I made a little bit of money which is going to pay for my son's new computer.

I did add an extra work station to my set-up...last week when I was working on 4 computers at once-I sorta ran out of room to put stuff. I have a great wife, even though our dining room kinda looks like a computer room instead of a dining room...she's okay with it....sorta.

Stem cell research is back on. Since I'm a fairly radical Libertarian liberal....I think this is a great idea. If it has the potential to saves lives-I'm for it.

Wow...Rush Limbaugh really is a jackass. Picking on a guy with a brain tumor is kinda low.

I don't even though who this is...but I woulda lost my shit too if someone touched me.

I love fart machines....SFW video on a NSFW website.

I'd like to see some of the stimulus money spent on stuff like this.

I want a computer like this one. Yikes.

This was pretty much what it was like when I grew up.

Too bad things are so different now....

till later.

No comments: