Sunday, March 08, 2009

A little bummed.....

I really wished I didn't overdo the elliptical machine last week.

I'm missing a good bike ride today.

I suppose that if that's my worst problem....things aren't to bad, but still-it woulda been nice to hang out with my friends.

Did anyone notice that I've tried to steer away from politics in the past few weeks? I know it's an extremely polarizing subject......the Republicans gotta do something with this guy. Personally, I think he's ten pounds of shit packed into a 5 pound bag, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

My wife is back from her conference in Kansas and has a bag full of pens and 4 coffee thermos to hand out to her co-workers....she's pretty impressed with my cleaning job.

Our daughter is back from Mexico safe and sound.....I haven't had a chance to talk to her but hopefully she had a good time.

We used to play "Kick the Can" in front of Victor's Italian Restaurant.....back when I was a kid-it was a seedy bar.

I'm thinking that at some point...it would be cheaper for the Federal government to directly pay the employees of GM instead of propping up the company. I know it's not quite that simple, but still.

Awwwww.

till later.

No comments: