Monday, March 02, 2009

So...our daughter is in Mexico this week.

Everyone I tell about our daughter being in Mexico this week is basically terrified that she will be kidnapped or killed.

Me?

I ain't worried at all.

She's in a part of Mexico where there's none (or very little) gang activity and she's going to be spending almost all her time inside a hospital working with sick children. Could something happen? Sure, but being 2000 miles away from her...there isn't much I could do about it, so why spend time worrying about it.

She's doing stuff and traveling to places I only dreamed about when I was a kid, I hope she gets the opportunity to travel even more before she settles down to start her career.

To say I am proud of her and her younger brother would be an understatement.....we have awesome kids. I really believe both of them will grow up, go out into the world and make a difference.

As a dad....what else could I ask for?

I'm starting 9 days off...to be honest-I need a break, since the beginning of the year, I've had one complete day off. I'm sorta burned out and need to recharge my batteries.

I'm working on a few computers and since my wife is out of town this week-my son and I are gonna be good boys and clean the house from top to bottom by the time she returns Saturday afternoon.

Ever wonder what R2D2 was saying in those Star Wars movies? (off color...R2D2 sorta has a dirty mind)

In my humble opinion....this was one of the best shows on TV.

Excellent air valve placement.

Satan is Using Olympics Volleyball to Get Young Boys to Masturbate! I love Landover Baptist.

till later.

No comments: