Friday, March 27, 2009

It's hillbilly time........

It probably seems like I live and work in rural West Virginia from some of my latest posts concerning rednecks and hillbillies.

I'm friends with a bakery manager from Front Royal W VA and she agrees- there are a lot of rednecks and mullet wearing hillbillies in our area...she used to live here, so she would know.

It's not like I search out weirdos to post about in my blog, but when you work graveyard shift in a grocery store......well, not many normal people shop at 3 AM.

There's this guy that comes in every morning and if you saw him...you'd agree with me that he looks like he just finished masturbating right before him came (no pun intended) into the store. Not sure what it is about him...but if you look up the word "skeevy" in the dictionary-his picture with his squinty little beady eyes would be there.

I guess pervy people gotta eat too.

Hopefully, the weather will cooperate Sunday afternoon.....I'm dyin' to get a ride in. Hell, I don't even care if it's just a 10 miler down the river and back-I gotta get some sunshine.

till later.

No comments: