Saturday, April 04, 2009

Fast and Furious.........

Our son and I went to see Fast and Furious last night.....my three word movie review-

Things Go BOOM.

Of course, the plot is totally ludicrous-but that ain't the point in these kinds of movies. It the cars, the car chases and the explosions and on that count-this movie scores a solid 9 out of 10.

Car chases I liked better? I'd have to say Ronin and Bullit had better (or more realistic) car chase scenes....whatever, it was an entertaining movie.

My knee was killing me by the time we got out of there but I promised our son we'd go see the movie as soon as it came out.
________________________________________

Not sure how everyone feels about this, but being the nutjob liberal that I am...I think it's a good thing and I wish legislation could pass on a Federal level.

Politics, politics, politics....since I'm a registered Libertarian....I wish the Republicans and Dems would play nice together and earn their pay. Probably wishful thinking on my part.

This is gonna be a big problem.

This is today's dumbass criminal of the day.

till later.

No comments: