Monday, April 27, 2009

Survey says........

One of my friends (Jess) posted this to her Facebook page and tagged me.....I thought it was kinda interesting.


***********FOODOLOGY******
*********
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Subway

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Subway

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese, bacon, garlic, sausage, onions....healthy, huh?

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and cinnamon sugar

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
2

How many computers?
6.....Wow, I never really thought about that before. 6 is a lot.

Do you have an iPod?
I own 5 of them....I am an iPod whore.

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Righty

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Bone spurs and some of the meniscus on my right knee.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Sacks of donut mix.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
You betcha......I'd wanna die 10 dollars overdrawn at the bank.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I like my name.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
In a heart beat...I like money.

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Do Crocs count?

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Never...I'm a good boy.

Last person you talked to?
My son

Last person you hugged?
My wife

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
They all have their good points.

Holiday?
My birthday

Day of the week?
Any day off from work.

Month?
October.

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
I can't remember.

Mood?
Happy go lucky most of the time.

What are you listening to?
Lots of Public radio podcasts

Watching:
Bill Maher

Worrying about?
Covering my monthly nut as it pertains to my consulting business...lately I ain't been doing so hot-the economy is really hurting everyone.

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
High school to drop off son.

What's the last movie you saw?
Fast and Furious....I like it when shit blows up.

Do you smile often?
Yup. It's always better to smile and make people think you're up to something.

Sleeping Alone Tonight?
Yup....I work 3rd shift-my wife works first shift...sometimes the cat will sleep with me but she's a cat so she doesn't count.

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

Do you always answer your phone?
No...if I'm driving, it goes to voice mail.

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Probably my son.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Steel blue

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
What the hell is a Sonic?

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes but they had trouble keeping up with the currents in the toilet.

Favorite Christmas song
Silent Night

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
A car with air conditioning. I'd like a new car but money doesn't grow on trees so I'll settle for just about anything as long as keeps me cool.

Can you do push ups?
Yes

Can you do the splits?
Are you freaking serious? I'm a 49 year old white guy...we don't do splits.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
I like the future....the past is the past. It's just good memories and lessons that can be learned if your ego will let you.

Do you have any saved texts?
Nope, delete them as soon as I read'em....my phone is confusing enough.

Ever been in a car wreck?
A few minor ones over the years....I did push a car over a quarry cliff once.

Do you have an accent?
Yes, Pennsyltucky.

What is the last song to make you cry?
None that I can remember.

Plans tonight?
Donuts are in the forecast

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yup, right after I was layed off/fired from a job years ago.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
A Subway sandwich, a magazine and p-nut butter ice cream.

Current hate right now?
Folks that have a hard time listening to what other humans have to say. We all need to be more open-minded.

Met someone who changed your life?
My wife....she's a sweetie. Without her, I'd be way less of a person.

How will you bring in the New Year?
I like to make donuts.....it's double time and a half.

What songs represent you?
Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys and Highway to Hell by AC/DC

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Oh yeah....I'd screw some stuff up for sure. I'd stop Lincoln's assignation, I woulda put rat poison in Hitler's coffee and I'd buy a split window Corvette back when they came out.

Any regrets?
Not going to some sort of trade school or college. I coulda did better then making donuts for a living....not that there's anything wrong with making donuts-somebody has to.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Nope....but I want to get a 4 leaf clover. Wife says no. Case closed.

Does anyone love you?
The cat does...I think. Seriously? Sure, my whole family and I love them all back...kinda neat how that works out.

Would you be a pirate?
I already am....just check my hard drive.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
Nobody wants to hear me sing. Trust me on that.

Favorite indulgence.
Extremely expensive ice cream. For 6 bucks a pint, I can live like a millionaire for 15 minutes.

Favorite web site.
The one you are currently on...I like posting inane drivel here.

Your idea of a perfect day?
A little bike riding, fishing, computer time, me time, family time and a few naps. Obviously, the days on my planet are way longer then the days on your planet.

Money no object....what kind of car? Probably a Subaru WRX STI. Kind of hard to beat the value, four wheel drive, four doors over 300 horsepower and parts and pieces don't stop working after a few years like on my minivan. Sure, I coulda picked a super fancy sports car, but I'd be paranoid every time I drove it worrying about it getting scratched.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Hmmmm. My Aunt Betty at my parents 50th year anniversary.

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Music wasn't invented back then.

Do you like beer?
Yes, I drink at least 6 to 12 beers every year....only the good stuff though.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
I'm a superklutz.
______________________________________

Knee update...feeling much better, gotta keep doing my exercises. 8 hours of work is still kicking my ass being on my feet that long, but it's improving....it no longer feels like I have a screwdriver stuck in my thigh when I'm done work-just a small penknife. I'm planning on getting my fat ass back to the gym soon...gotta be careful not to overdo it again.

I bought a pair of insoles made out of Impact Gel...gotta love Billy Mays. Not sure what's in the damn things but the commercial sucked me in and I gotta say- they work pretty darn good.

I bit the inside of my lip the other day....every time I eat, I manage to get to bite the resulting sore...hurts like hell. That'll teach me to chew slower.

Arlen is a Democrat....I kinda respect the guy just for kicking cancer in the ass.

I don't care what anyone says....Allison Iraheta kicked some major league ass last night. She's only 17? Holy crap.

Really, what I'd like to see is Obama lay the smackdown on these guys.....he's also probably got his foot up someones ass about this as well.

Whatever....they still make shitty cars.

Some's good, more's better...too much is just enough. I want me some of this. On the other hand, if all you do is check e mail and browse a few web sites-this works just as good.

Just watched the latest episode of Deadliest Catch.....the Coast Guard has balls the size of bowling bowls.

Seriously...are the folks at Burger King's ad agency high? Maybe it's just me, but a bunch of girls dancing around with square asses doesn't make me hungry for hamburgers.

till later.




No comments: