Thursday, April 02, 2009

I don't do waiting real good............

Impatient is my middle name. Actually, my middle name is Leroy....but for the sake of the blog post....it's gonna be "Impatient".

Just sitting around the house with nothing to do except play around with my computers, watch TV or taking a nap sound like fun?

Nope.

I'd rather be back at work.....just sitting around is killing me. Sure, we have the Bowflex where I can at least get some decent upper body exercise....but nothing beats getting some heart pounding exercise.

My main enemy is ice cream......dear Lord- I love me some ice cream. I'm limiting myself to one bowl in the evening. Yeah, I know that's probably the worst time of the day to eat ice cream, but that's what makes me happy.

On the plus side, I'll be able to go to see some of our sons ball games after school..he's the manager of the girls softball team...for some reason, I enjoy watching softball way more than baseball.

When I was a kid, all my buddies and I would ride our bikes here and watch softball tournaments....good times for sure.

One thing I'll be doing for the next couple days is helping my lovely wife do the taxes. We do them on one of our computers and then file online. I get to do all the data entry from last year and plug in this years numbers.....beats sitting around staring at the wall.

I did go to the pharmacy and get my painkiller prescription filled...I have a huge container of Vicodin.....If it's gonna hurt as much as I have pills for- I might be a little doped up for a couple days after the operation.

My mom will like this....best paper sculpture you will see today.

Oh yeah....I almost forgot today's cat video.

till later.

No comments: